Traumatic accidents like car wrecks or slips and falls can lead to disabling injuries and lost wages. At Cimarron Ridge Legal Group, we focus on getting accident victims the compensation they need when they have suffered a neck or back injury. Please contact us today so we can get started on your case.
Our medical malpractice attorneys in Grand Junction are determined to provide individuals with passionate, professional, and personalized representation.
Many neck and back injuries are caused by someone else’s negligence. For example, a motorist will run a red light and slam into a car that had the right of way. Or a business will fail to notify the public that the floor is wet, and an unsuspecting customer will slip and injure themselves.
To receive compensation, our clients need to show that another party’s negligence injured them. Another way of stating this is that the defendant did not act with sufficient care. With our seven decades of experience, we can build a case for our clients that results in favorable compensation.
Why the Right Grand Junction Personal Injury Lawyer Matters
“I have had the pleasure of working with Mr. Martin on several occasions and have been extremely pleased with my experiences. He is professional, efficient and knowledgeable. He is truly an asset to have on your side when it comes to navigating the legal world.”Donald V.
“I have used Dan Shaffer as counsel for myself and my family for over 10 years. He always returns my calls and emails. He and his staff really seem to care about their work and clients. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend his services to anyone with serious legal problems. ”JK - 2018
“Mr. Martin has been a huge help to me in navigating a wide range of legal issues in both my personal and professional life. His wide-ranging knowledge and exceptional legal expertise have made him an incredible resource, and his personal approach and sense of humor have made him a real friend.”Bryan M.
“My family sought Mr. Shaffer’s services for our daughter who was facing very serious charges. He was thoughtful and compassionate throughout her cases and helped us understand what was happening as every turn. I would strongly recommend his services to anyone with serious legal problems.”Traci C. - 2016
“I have been represented by Brent Martin on a number of matters. In each case, Brent’s work was timely, efficient and showed an excellent grasp on both the law and the facts at issue. He was available when I needed him and was very good at explaining the often complex issues involved. I highly recommend Brent and his firm.”Michael L.
“If you are looking for an attorney, Daniel Shaffer is excellent. He is not only highly effective and bright, but is also a thoughtful and caring individual. Dan’s legal expertise has helped me and my family immensely, and we couldn’t be more grateful. He and his team are wonderful to work with!”J and G H - 2017
Common Neck & Back Injuries
These injuries can be very disabling, curtailing a victim’s normal routine and making it hard for some to get back to work. In our practice, we have seen the following neck and back injuries:
- Fractured vertebrae. The vertebrae protect the spinal cord as it runs from the base of the spine to the head. Any vertebrae can crack under traumatic pressure.
- Ruptured discs. The vertebrae are cushioned by pads that have a jelly-like center. This substance can be extruded out of the disc and push on nerves. Another term for rupture disc is a herniated disc.
- Sprains and strains. Muscles, ligaments, and tendons can be pulled, stretched, twisted, or torn, leading to pain. Serious sprains or strains might require surgery.
- Pinched nerves. Anything that puts pressure on a nerve can cause intense pain and, if not relieved in time, can lead to the nerve’s death. Bad bruises, as well as sprains and strains, can cause pinched nerves.
- Whiplash. This neck injury affects muscles and ligaments. A person with whiplash can suffer from neck stiffness, headaches, and sleep disruption.
If you suspect that you have suffered a neck injury, go to a doctor immediately. The sooner you receive a diagnosis, the faster you can receive necessary treatment.
Compensation for Your Neck or Back Injury
At Cimarron Ridge Legal Group, we have fought for settlements to cover the following expenses:
- Medical bills, including the cost of surgery, rehabilitation, and recovery. Our clients should not have to pay for any reasonable medical care necessary to their injuries.
- Lost wages or lost self-employment income. Neck and back injuries often keep clients out of work, causing a drop in income. Our clients should receive compensation to make up for any income lost.
- Property damage. Your car or other property could have been damaged, and the party responsible for the accident should pay to fix or replace it.
- Pain and suffering. Neck and back injuries leave our clients in intense pain, which even powerful painkillers cannot eliminate. This reduction in our client’s quality of life deserves compensation.
Reach out to a Grand Junction Neck & Back Injuries Lawyer Today
The team at Cimarron Ridge Legal Group has made its reputation providing top-shelf representation to those injured by someone else’s negligence. To get started, please contact us to schedule a free consultation.